Sale Features $30 Million in Underground and Surface Mining Equipment as well as Extensive New Inventory
This sale features surplus underground and surface mining equipment, construction equipment and new inventory such as tires, wires and cables, transformers, substations and underground mining consumables located at two locations in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Major assets are offered by negotiated sale today through July 31, 2017.
All other assets will be offered for sale during a two-day webcast auction, which will be held Tuesday, August 1st, and Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017. Sale is in conjunction with Liquidity Services.
2 Day Webcast / Onsite Auction Sale will take place Tuesday 1st August and Wednesday 2nd August
Auction will take place at The Explorer Hotel (Katimavik Banquet Room) 4825 49 Ave., Yellowknife, NWT X1A 2R3.
Rigger for this sale: Det'On Cho Landtran - Shawn Talbot, General Manager, Tel: 867-444-0123 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting offers by Negotiated Sale Process for the following assets:
- Tire Inventory - Remaining inventory posted on Bidspotter
- Electric Infrastructure Assets
- Conveyor Assets
- Extensive amount of Wire and Cable Click here for list
- Swellex Rock Bolt inventory
- Pipe Inventory
Catalog Now Posted for 2 Day Webcast / Onsite Auction Sale Tues. Aug 1st and Wed. Aug 2nd
- Underground Rolling Stock
- Construction Rolling Stock
- Rolling Stock Attachments
- Machine Shop Equipment
- Over 100 New and Used Flygt Pumps (10 hp - 150 hp), Motors, etc.
- Air Compressors and Related
For further information, please contact our office at 416-736-1367
To be put on our Snap Lake Email list, please email us at email@example.com