Cefla Finishing Line
Timed Online Auction
Bidding ends: June 25 at 11:00 am EDT
Inspection: By appointment only
To register and bid online: CLICK HERE!
If you are interested in purchasing before the auction, we are accepting offers!
COMPLETE (2017) CEFLA WOOD CABINET FINISHING LINE CONSISTING OF:
- Cefla infeed power VSD belt conveyor, mod. RBT3750, ser. no. 12351, approx. 54.25 in. W x 143 in. L, abrasion/solvent resistant antistatic belt
- Wandres Micro-Cleaning air/brush profiled panel cleaner, mod. HTKRO200 c/w Doucet roller conveyor, mod. CR-1.9-60-3 Avec Pivot, ser. no. 2017-06-150 approx. 54.25 in. W x 40 in. L
- Cefla Reciprocating Spraying Machine, mod. Mito P, ser. no. 317004-001 c/w vacuum/paper coating conveyor system, Mito K control panel and air diffusion system w/ blower, w/MZ Aspiratori centrifugal fan, type RLQ560/4
- Cefla transfer power VSD belt conveyor, mod. TB20, ser. no. 12272, approx. 54.25 in. W x 78 in. L c/w plexiglass protective cover
- Cefla vertical oven, mod. PIEFFE L/7400, ser. no. 317132001 (2017) c/w PIEFFE control panel
- Cefla exit power roller conveyor, mod. TR40, ser. no. 12267, approx. 54.25 in. W x 156.5 in. L, PVC coated rollers; associated assets, piping, electoral and axillary parts that make up the line
Further details of his unit please review the “Downloadable Info” section at the bottom right of this page. Coming soon.
To watch an overview video of this line, click here!
For further information, and to schedule an appointment, please contact Terrance Jacobs.
Rigger for this sale:
BULLET TRADE SERVICES
Bobby Cass, Project Manager
*IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE AUCTION*
At TCL Asset Group Inc., we place the utmost importance on the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, and our employees. In addition to our existing Health and Safety policies, we have enhanced measures to deal with the current situation, within the guidelines of all levels of government and Public Health .
- Inspection of Assets will be conducted by Appointment Only on the date specified.
- All visitors to the site will be expected to maintain proper Social Distancing and will be required to wear a mask and gloves. You must bring your own mask and gloves to the site.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has, or have travelled outside of Canada in the 30 days.
- Pictures and videos of the assets are posted on our website. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions about the assets please contact our office at 905-660-1367.