Soup Cup Filling and Packaging System
Soup Cup Filling and Packaging System no longer needed in the ongoing operations of Maple Leaf Foods Inc. System has been dismantled and is currently being stored at the Maple Leaf Foods facility in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Soup Cup Filling and Packaging System :
- system used for hot filling ready-to-eat soup mixes, including vegetables, into a microwaveable plastic soup cup w/ film seal & plastic lid.
- 300 mL. (12 oz.) cups @ 150/min, & 650 mL. cups (24 oz.) @ 70/min.
- foam insulated pressure sensitive label was heat shrunk to the cup
- (1) 2006 Pack Line s/s 6-head automatic in-line filling and sealing machine, model PXM-6
- (1) 2006 Krones rotary-type s/s automatic reel-fed wrap-around labelling machine, model Contiroll 745-600-10, rated output approx. 9,240 cph.
- (1) 2006 DEL Packaging s/s automatic lidder/overcapper, model ASRL-Servo, c/w cap loader, model IVCL
- (2) OAL s/s hot air shrink tunnels
- Assorted Shuttleworth accumulation conveyors, Carleton Twister inverters, etc.
Sold in bulk or individually, contact us for details.