Food Processing & Packaging
Jun 02, 2020
PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURER AND FILLER OF GOURMET SAUCES AND LIQUID PRODUCTS
TCL has been engaged to sell by online auction the assets of a private label and co-packing manufacturer of gourmet sauces and salad dressings located in Windsor, Ontario. The facility was designed and constructed in 2015, received their Costco Audit in 2015 and FSSC and Vegecert certifications in 2016 and during operations was mainly producing their own BBQ sauce under the trademark name TBQ (Tunnel BBQ) in bottles ranging in size from 375ml-20L pails, in addition to providing R&D and small batch processing for various co-packing customers. The TBQ brand & trademarks, recipes & formulations, all Intellectual Property, current online, wholesale and retail sales and customer lists for the BBQ sauce and various TBQ Gourmet Spice Blends (produced off-site) are currently being offered for sale through a Private Negotiated sales process. There is an opportunity to purchase the complete facility and continue operations in-place, if desired. Please contact Terrance Jacobs for further information.
ONLINE AUCTION: BIDDING CLOSES TUEESDAY, JUNE 2, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT.
INSPECTION: MONDAY, JUNE 1 FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM EDT
MAJOR ASSETS INCLUDE:
- Bartel automated liquid filling line w/ capacity of 250ml-1litre bottles, 375ml bottles at approx. 30 b/p/m; hot/cold fill capable, 30' p/m. Able to fill hot or cold products. Assets include: 4' diameter empty bottle accumulation table; adjustable air inverting bottle rinser; adjustable single head liquid filler, w/ insulated hopper/reservoir; spray chilling tunnel; s/s 4' diameter full bottle accumulation tables; conveyor system throughout; integrated PLC touch screen control system. (2015)
FILLING LINE RELATED ASSETS
- Aesus shrink tamper evident neck and full body sleeving machine, model ECO (2015)
- Enercon, cap induction sealing machine, model Super Seal 50, adjustable mount on mobile stand (2015)
- Loma Systems 2" pipeline metal detector, model IQ3+ (2015)
- Bestcode line printer, model 88, continuous ink jet up to 5 line (2015)
- s/s piping throughout plant
- G&F/Befco 150 gallon vertical deluxe finish jacketed hemi mixing kettle, model SST-150, 42" diam x 15" s/s x 51" (2015)
- Various pumps and s/s piping
- Imperial single burner gas range, 90000 BTU
- Chester/ Bear mixer
- Jackson Tempstar dishwasher
- 20.5 cuft upright freezer
- General 8' x 8' walk-in cooler
- table top scale, S/S tables, sinks, etc.
PLANT RELATED ASSETS
- Hurst/Powerflame 15 hp, 15 PSI steam boiler/burner package unit, 518 PPH output, 627,600 BTUH input; (2015)
- Atlas Copco 5 hp rotary screw compressor, model GX4FFTM air cooled, 16.6 CFM @ 125 PSIG w/ integrated refrigerated air dryer w/270L horizontal air receiver, s/n CAI851049 (2015)
- Water purification system, model Flexlite FL-30 UV system with 2 tanks (2015)
- Raymond reach truck, model EASI R30TT, 3000 lb capacity, w/ batter charger, SCR 200 charger (2015)
- pallet jack, 5500lb capacity
- (50) 40 x 48 blue plastic pallets
- (50) 24 x 16 x 11.3 collapsible baskets
- Racking, shelving, office furniture and equipment
- Step ladder 7 step
- Simplex digital time clock
- 2017 Chevy Express Cargovan
*IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE AUCTION*
At TCL Asset Group Inc., we place the utmost importance on the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, and our employees. In addition to our existing Health and Safety policies, we have enhanced measures to deal with the current situation, within the guidelines of all levels of government and Public Health .
KMJ Machinery Movers Inc.
400 Erie Street E. Suite 4, Windsor, Ontario, Canada