As CEO of TCL Asset Group, I personally invite you to take advantage of our seminar, offered free of charge at your office anywhere in North America. The “Everything You Wanted To Know About Asset Appraisals Seminar” is a 45 minute PowerPoint presentation which reviews the following:
• Definition of the term “Appraisal and Intended Use”
• Overview of the different types of values and how they apply to a machinery & equipment:
• Review of the appraisal process from initial engagement with an appraiser, to inspection of assets, research, reporting conclusions, etc.
• How supply, demand, and location can affect the value of an asset
• Understanding how an appraiser charges for their time, and what qualifications an appraiser should have
• Noting areas of concern and red flags such as lease hold improvements, “One-Of-A-Kind” equipment
• Definition of a “desk-top” opinion of value?
The presentation is informal, based on photos, and stories that I have personally gathered and navigated throughout my years in the appraisal and auction industry. I believe that you and your staff will find it both informative and entertaining.
Please contact our office to schedule a time.
Terrance Jacobs, CEA
CEO TCL Asset Group