Mark Andy Performance Series P7 Press
TENDER PROCESS SALE
OFFER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 1 BY 4:00 PM EDT
INSPECTION: THURSDAY AUGUST 25, 9:00AM TO 4:00 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
TCL Asset Group Inc., is offering for sale through tender process a 2018 Mark Andy Performance Series Flexographic Printing Press, model P7A-13, w/ 11 Colour with Reversing Print Station, and a 2018 ABG Omega 1300 Slitter Inspection Rewinder, model SRI.
RIGGER FOR THIS SALE:
KMJ Industrial Contractors Inc.
(2018) Mark Andy Performance Series P7
- 11 Colour with Reversing Print Station
- 1 Cantilevered unwind with 40 inch capacity, vertical dancer with closed loop control and electronic web guide
- 1 Roll lift for cantilevered unwind
- 1 Servo drive infeed pacing with closed loop transducer feedback
- 8 Print station module with load and lock inking and bearer capture system
- 2 Reversing Print station module with load and lock ining and bearer capture system
- 8 Standard volume ink pan
- 8 Meter roll with bearings
- 10 Anilox drive Oldham coupling and bearings
Hot Air Drying
- 10 High efficiency hot air dryer tunnel including controls and heating elements per station
- 1 Variable speed blower for dryer system
- 10 Closed loop temperature control per station
ProLED UV Curing
- 9 ProLED lamp, includes Power Supply and Chiller
- 1 ProLED HMI and controls
- 9 ProLED lamp mount upper with cooling circulation
Press Control Center
- 1 RD scorer
- 1 VariPrint capability
- 1 Insetting/Constant Error Correction capability (CEC)
- 1 Single vertical slot diecut head with servo driven tooling
- 1 Automated die throw off
- 1 Die loading hoist - 300 pound capacity
Quick Change Diecut
- 1 Quick Change Die Cut station - includes die pressure, die throw off, and auto registration
- 1 Waste matrix tower with capstan - 32 inch capacity - with magnetic clutches
- 1 Exit pacing head with servo drive and closed loop tension control
- 1 Dual frame lower rewind with 40 inch capacity, taper tension control and roll lift
- 1 Rider roll for dual frame lower rewind
- 23 Anilox rolls
- 90 Print cylinders, ranging from 65T to 124T
- 10 Magnetic cylinders, ranging from 34T to 136T
(2018) Omega SRI Inspection Slitter Rewinder Model SRI-1300
- Servo driven nip roller
- Servo driven rewind mandrel
- Full PC/PLC driven/controlled
- Electronic web guide with ultrasonic sensor
- Adjustable web clamps
- 3" air expandable shafts for unwind and rewind
- Adjustable electronic tension control
- Removable knife shafts, enabled to slide out both bottom and top knife shaft without breaking the web
- Lateral cross adjustment
- Quick release servo driven nip roller
- HMI: PC/PLC ETHERCAT control system
- Job loading/storing, remote maintenance
Please note the following:
- All offers are due Thursday September 1st by 4:00 PM EDT
- Offers are to be sent by email to both Terrance Jacobs at email@example.com and Josie Alulio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offer must be accompanied by a deposit of 15% of your offer amount. The deposit will be returned to you in full if your offer is not accepted.
- You can bid on either the Press or the Slitter or both.
- All assets are sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- The sale is conducted and payable in USD and there is a Buyer's Premium of 18%.
- All sales are subject to HST of 13%.
At TCL Asset Group Inc., we place the utmost importance on the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, and our employees. In addition to our existing Health and Safety policies, we have enhanced measures to deal with the current situation, within the guidelines of all levels of government and Public Health .
- Inspection of Assets will be conducted by Appointment Only on the date specified.
- All visitors to the site will be expected to maintain proper Social Distancing and will be required to wear a mask and gloves. You must bring your own mask and gloves to the site.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to someone who has, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Pictures and videos of the assets are posted on our website. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions about the assets please contact our office at 905-660-1367.
For further information please contact our office at 905-660-1367 or via email at email@example.com