Surplus Assets of Cannabis Related Facility
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION SALE
TCL Asset Group Inc., will be offering for sale surplus assets from a Medical Cannabis Facility in Brantford, Ontario. The assets were used in the processing and batching of Cannabis and Cannabis products.
BIDDING CLOSES: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15 AT 10:00 AM EDT
INSPECTION: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
COMPLETE CATALOG NOW POSTED--CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & BID
RIGGER FOR THIS SALE:
NATIONAL RIGGING & TRANSPORTATION
MAJOR ASSETS INCLUDE:
Processing and Batching Equipment
- Sipromac Vacuum Sealer, model Siprovac 550A, S/N 14264 (2018), single chamber
- Convectium 710 Captain Vape Cartridge Capping Machine, model VAS0131686, (2020)
- Convectium 710 Shark Vape Cartridge Filling Machine, S/N 19-0047
- Waters SFE 2x5 bio-botanical supercritical CO2 extraction system, S/N 4479093, incl.: SFE automation module; SFE heat exchanger 2000; SFE heat exchanger 1000 (+ spare); (2) temperature controllers; P200X pump; back-pressure regulator;
- Carrier Vibratory Fluid Bed Tobacco Dryer
- Greenbroz Green Vault Systems Precision Cannabis Batcher
Security and Surveillance Equipment
- (2) ProTech Explosion-Proof Motion Detection Sensors, model SDI-77XL2-EX
- (2) Spectrum Explosion-Protected Cameras, model F101-P1367-BD
- (6) Avigilon 2MP Indoor IR Dome Cameras, model 2.0C-H5SL-D1-IR, w/built in IR LED
- (20) BOSCH FLEXIDOME IP 4000i IR 2MP Security Cameras, model NDE-4502-AL
- (24) BOSCH FLEXIDOME IP 4000i IR 2MP Security Cameras, model NDI-4502-AL
- (20) BOSCH Alarm Two-Line Keypads, model B921C
- (16) BOSCH Security Systems Motion Detectors, model 0D850-F1
- (36) HID iClass SE Smart Card Reader-Wall Switch Keypads, model RK40
- Siemens Transformer, 225 kva
- Siemens Transformer, 30 kva
- Siemens Breaker Panel, cat. no.P2C54FX225ATS
- Siemens Breaker Panel, cat. no.P2E42H6400ATS
- Siemens Breaker Panel, cat. no.P1C39HB070ATSN
- Siemens Breaker Panel, cat. no.P2C42ML125ATS
- (3) Schneider Electric Breaker Panels
Please note the following:
- All assets are sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- The sale is conducted and payable in CAD funds and there is a Buyer's Premium of 18%.
- All sales are subject to HST of 13%.
At TCL Asset Group Inc., we place the utmost importance on the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, and our employees. In addition to our existing Health and Safety policies, we have enhanced measures to deal with the current situation, within the guidelines of all levels of government and Public Health .
- Inspection of Assets will be conducted by Appointment Only on the date specified.
- All visitors to the site will be expected to maintain proper Social Distancing and will be required to wear a mask and gloves. You must bring your own mask and gloves to the site.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to someone who has, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Pictures and videos of the assets are posted on our website. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions about the assets please contact our office at 905-660-1367.
For further information please contact our office at 905-660-1367 or via email at email@example.com